Elle Designs is now Citrus and Mint. Find it at www.citrusandmint.weebly.com
Use the contact form here to request tutorials.
- recoloring in four steps: Stretch your stash or match your layouts by recoloring element, papers, or alphas in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements!
- create your own template
- how to use my alphas: My alphas are saved as an entire set on one page. This tutorial will show you how to select individual letters to use on your layouts.
- how to use a template: This tutorial will show you how to group or clip papers and photos to your template
- troubleshooting: color of shape won't change
- cutting objects out of a picture or background: This tutorial teaches about the magnetic lasso tool and layer masks
- drop shadows part I: the basics of breaking out of the default settings for drop shadows to make your pages more realistic
- drop shadows part II: how to warp shadows in photoshop elements